Skip to main content

your (my ) Aim in life

 A man without aim in life cannot be treated as human being . His life is just like a bike without break . He cannot attain success in life.Every man must have some definite aim in life. But all our desire cannot be fulfilled in life . There are many problem in life , too . But a man should not be disappointed .

     He should try hard to succeed. He must have hope and confident .

    I don't know what will happen to me .But I want to become an engineer. this is the aim of my life . I want serve the nation by becoming an engineer.

We know that India is free. We have many plants and projects for the development of the country .

    India is rich in natural resources . But we do not use them properly . It is  because we have no trined hand in adequate numbers . our country needs more and more wells trained engineers and technician. I shall try to do whatever a little bit i can do for the country .

  The main aim of my life is to serve the country in the country in the best possible way .

I shall be a science graduate in a few years .' Before That I shall try to obtain admission in an engineering college. India needs mechanical engineers more. 

So, I want to specoalize in that branch.

  I like to go abroad for higher studies. I want to go either to the USA or to Russia I shall enrich my knowledge there. when I return , I shall try for a  job in some factory. Of course. I shall earn money and live a decent life. At the same time, I shall be serving my motherland too.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey by Bus

 A journey by bus is generally troublesome in our country. The buses are crowded. They do not run in time. A journey by bus is not comfortable. it is difficult to get a seat on the bus. Only last week I made a journey to Patna By bus. I had my suitcase with me. I went to the Muzaffarpur bu s-stands to catch a bus. When I arrived at the bus stands, I found a large number of passengers standing there. As soon as the bus came, I rushed towards it. I thought that I standing there would not be able to find a seat, anyhow I entered the bus. In a few minutes, the bus was full. Even Then passengers went on coming in. some stood at the door. A good number of them sat on the roof of the bus. I had booked my ticket. The bus after some time. It was the month of August. We were in great trouble. The bus was so crowded that we were not getting fresh air to breathe. We felt suffocated. Some of the passengers were talking loudly. A few of them were smoking. it was very difficult to sit inside the ...

My village

 Last week I spent an evening in my village. My village is about 30 km away from Patna. It is on the roadside. Its name is Manipura. I has been to my village with my friends. An Indian village has its own charms. My village is small. The people are mostly farmers. But no one is landless in my village, of  course, some farmers are better off than others. My villagers are hard-working. In daytime, they work in their fields. In the evening they return to their honses and spends the night peacefully. When we reached the village, we found the villagers busy. They were feeding there cattle. Some of them were cleaning the cattle sheds. Some others were bringing water from the wells. There were yet others who were bringing grass for their cattle. An evening in the village is pleasant. There is a peaceful atmosphere all around. Birds are flying about. children are playing. women are getting ready to cook their evening meals. The sun is about to set. cowboys return with their cow. The d...

Might is right

 Bold and mighty persons have always dominated over the weak and distressed people. 'Might is right ' is a proverb which is commonly used for those persons who thinks themselves to be the most superior i.e. superior to other persons in all respects . They expect to obey them (their order ) without any objection in this regard. they often become violent in case , anybody dony to accept their subordination . Weak and poor persons are being victimised and tortured by these heartless men . There are many examples in the history , of the cruelty and barbarism by such dictators ,Who do not know about 'ravana' , kansa ', 'hitlar' and many others for their anarchy and nefarious Act? Those dark days in history cannot be forgotten.                     "Might is right " is against the spnit of democracy and peaceful co-existence.