Skip to main content

The Bihar of My dream

The Bihar of my Dreams,-every man will have a high moral sense and a deep love for the state. Our state is backward in the field of science and industry. I want Bihar to be a leading state in new technology so that our industries should grow fast. We should produce everything we need. The Bihar of my dream- every man will get a job of his choice. Education will get its due importance. The student will be devoted to their studies, politicians will not be allowed to misuse students.

Today we find a big gap between rich and poor. There is corruption in all walks of life. The Bihar of my dream will have social justice. The gap between the rich and poor will be narrowed down. Everybody will get equal opportunity.

There will be no shortage of anything. There will be discipline, peace and progress all around. Nationalism will overcome the feelings of casteism and regionalism. There will be "Ram Rajya" in true sense of the term.

May God fulfill my dream!

=============================THANK YOU====================================

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey by Bus

 A journey by bus is generally troublesome in our country. The buses are crowded. They do not run in time. A journey by bus is not comfortable. it is difficult to get a seat on the bus. Only last week I made a journey to Patna By bus. I had my suitcase with me. I went to the Muzaffarpur bu s-stands to catch a bus. When I arrived at the bus stands, I found a large number of passengers standing there. As soon as the bus came, I rushed towards it. I thought that I standing there would not be able to find a seat, anyhow I entered the bus. In a few minutes, the bus was full. Even Then passengers went on coming in. some stood at the door. A good number of them sat on the roof of the bus. I had booked my ticket. The bus after some time. It was the month of August. We were in great trouble. The bus was so crowded that we were not getting fresh air to breathe. We felt suffocated. Some of the passengers were talking loudly. A few of them were smoking. it was very difficult to sit inside the ...

Might is right

 Bold and mighty persons have always dominated over the weak and distressed people. 'Might is right ' is a proverb which is commonly used for those persons who thinks themselves to be the most superior i.e. superior to other persons in all respects . They expect to obey them (their order ) without any objection in this regard. they often become violent in case , anybody dony to accept their subordination . Weak and poor persons are being victimised and tortured by these heartless men . There are many examples in the history , of the cruelty and barbarism by such dictators ,Who do not know about 'ravana' , kansa ', 'hitlar' and many others for their anarchy and nefarious Act? Those dark days in history cannot be forgotten.                     "Might is right " is against the spnit of democracy and peaceful co-existence.

Indain festival Or , Durga puja

 India is a land of festivals. The Indians celebrate them with great joys. There are festivals like Holi, Diwali, and Durga puja Which are celebrated by the Hindus. Muslims celebrate EID and Muharram. Christians celebrate Easter and Christmas. Of all the festivals of the Hindus, I like Durga puja. It has a spiritual meaning. Worship to goddesses Durga killed Mahishasur Who was a terror to all. This puja shows the victory of Good over Evil. Durga is the symbol of love and hope. Durga puja generally held in October or November. Nature looks very beautiful. The air is cool. It is neither too hot nor too cold. the image is well beautified. The puja continuous for serval days. School,colleges and offices are closed on this occasion. People celebrate the puja With great joy. Children put on new clothes. A fair also is held. children, ladies and grown-up men visit the fair. They make offerings to the goddess Durga. This is celebrated both in towns and in villages. On the Dashmi evening, T...